Hosted by Alexa Loves Books
February 21-22, 2015
- What’s your name? My real name is Lisa. Internet name is Dizneeee.
- Where in the world are you blogging from? North Carolina, USA!
- How did you get into blogging in the first place? I originally created my blog to keep up with book challenges I wanted to do.
- How did you come up with your blog name? Dizneeee has been a name I've used online for things, even before blogging. Disney World is one of my favorite places on the planet. Books and Disney just kind of meshed to make the name!
- What genre do you read and review the most on your blog? It seems that YA Contemporary has taken over my life. It used to be more Paranormal and Fantasy.
- What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews? I will do giveaways, occasionally. Other than that, I don't do any memes. Memes take a lot of time and dedication. I just don't have that time in me.
- Best blogging experience so far? Having the opportunity to meet and talk/interview Gayle Forman a couple of weeks ago. The email asking if I would like to do that left me speechless. Well, other than the repeating of, "OhmyGod. OhmyGod. OhmyGod. OhmyGod." You get the picture. :)
- Favorite thing about the blogging community? My favorite thing has to be the enthusiasm that everyone has. You can tell it's there in reviews and social media. I absolutely love to see tweets from people when they say that they have no way to word a review for a book. That's pure magic right there!
- Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015! There are way too many to limit it to 5. Seriously. I'll give you some, though: Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen, The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West, The Cage by Megan Shepherd, The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boeker, The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir , The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler, More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera, and soooo many more!
- What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read? J.K. Rock's Camp Boyfriend series should definitely have more fans! They are cute, contemporary, lots of cute boys at summer camp, and coming of age books.
- Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF? I would totally want to be BFFs with Hermoine Granger! Who wouldn't?!?
- Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests? My niece and Disney are two of my main interests, apart from reading, of course.
- Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for? It seems that most of my "left over money" goes to clothes shopping...for my niece! Haha! She has so many clothes, but I can't help it. She looks so cute and is so fun to dress.
- At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing? "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. I am so not even ashamed to admit that!
- Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book. Even though only the first book has been released so far, I could honestly see Martina Boone's The Heirs of Watson Island (Compulsion, Persuasion) becoming a TV show. There were so many great details in Compulsion that I could picture them vividly! I would love to see it transferred to a television show, but it would have to be done well. No cheese. No bad actors. It could be amazing!
That's me in a nutshell. Have any other questions? Do we have something in common? Leave any comments below and I'll gladly answer! Thank you for checking out more about me!