RAK Wrap-Up: June 2012

It's time for June's R.A.K. Wrap-Up!
This month, I sent:
Divergent by Veronica Roth and Timepiece by Myra McEntire to Hafsah. Blog/Twitter
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins to Aeicha. Blog/Twitter
Enchanted (signed) by Alethea Kontis to Loretta. Blog/Twitter
Corpse in the Crystal Ball by Kari Lee Townsend to Lethea. @Luvdaylilies
 Enchanted was signed. Alethea Kontis was SO cute at her signing!


This month, I received:
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks from Lethea. @Luvdaylilies 
For Darkness Shows the Stars (ARC), a card, and some bookmarks from Aeicha. Blog/Twitter
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo from RJ. Blog/Twitter
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris, A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young, some bookmarks, and a beautiful necklace from Hafsah. Blog/Twitter
Thank you SO very much! I appreciate your kindness!



12 comments:

  1. Great RAk as always^^
    take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* I hope you're doing well! Have you managed to read your Jennifer Armentrout books yet? *swooooonnnnn* :)

      Delete
  2. Great RAK!!! I'm jealous of 'For Darkness Shows the Stars' AND 'Of Poseidon' .... they look wonderful! Shadow and Bone was pretty good -- I hope you enjoy it!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's an ARC and I will gladly share it! I will try to read it soon. If you want to email your address to me, I'll send it when I'm finished! (dizneeee gmail)

      Delete
    2. "It" being For Darkness Shows the Stars! Doh! Me and my vagueness...sorry! :)

      Delete
    3. Ha ha ... just ask my husband -- I'm terrible with vagueness!

      You're awesome! I think I might wait to buy "it" though ... I see it just came out last month! If it's as wonderful as everyone's saying it is, then I'll probably want a finished copy! Thank you, though!

      Delete
    4. I completely understand! This is one of two ARCs that I have. They were both sent to me by other people. I love finished copies, but I do not mind the kindness from the other bloggers. :) Both times it just made me sappy! Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Wow, I wish my library would order For Darkness Shows the Stars, and Shadow and Bone. They are small, and don't have a big budget. Hopefully one of other libraries in our system will order them. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, same thing I just mentioned in the above post. It's an ARC that she sent me and I'll be happy to share! I can send it to you and you can pass it on or send it back to me and I'll pass it on. Person before you lives in Canada, so either way works for me!

      I will move it up on my pile so I can get it moving!

      If you would like to read it, you can email your address and I'll send it. dizneeee gmail

      Delete
  4. Lisa,
    You really are an absolute sweetie! Thanks bunches for my #RAK and I'm so happy to see you had some Booky Love sent your way as well!
    Lethea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Harpreet, I'm a new follower, and may I say, I absolutely ADORE your blog! So cute! And woah, you had an AMAZ-ING month for R.A.K., so generous! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. S&B! That book rocked - I need to get myself a finished copy of that one. I hope you enjoy ANSB and UNRAVELING! Thanks for sending me DIVERGENT and TIMEPIECE <3

    ReplyDelete