Challenges: Old & New!

Oh, 2012, you have been a year filled with amazing books! I had a great time participating in the Standalone Challenge and the Completely Contemporary Challenge. I completed my goals for both of these challenges! 
Hooray! *confetti toss* 

However, my goal for my Goodreads Challenge was 110 books, but I didn't quite make it. I'm okay with that, though!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
read 100 books toward her goal of 110 books.
hide

Looking ahead for the plans for 2013, I will be participating in the Standalone Challenge again, hosted by Iceybooks and I Like These Books. It's truly great to read these kinds of books and not have to wait another year for the next installment.

I will also be participating in the Paranormal Reading Challenge. This is a new one this year hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads. I was excited to find this one since I do enjoy Paranormal books.

I also want to see if I can work on the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge a bit. There are quite a few books on the list that I've been wanting to read and get checked off of that list. I think 2013 is a great year to accomplish some of those!

Finally, my Goodreads Challenge will remain at 110. I want to see if I can do a little better in the coming year since I know when I started slacking on my reading in 2012.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
read 0 books toward her goal of 110 books.
hide

4 comments:

  1. I think reading 100 books in a year is a great accomplishment! I got to 90 this year, but I think I'm gonna make my goal 100 this year, just to see. I'm also participating in the Standalone Challenge and the Paranormal Challenge. It's my first year, so I hope it goes well! Good luck to you too! Especially with the Rory Gilmore Challenge. I love her (and the show!) but man, there are some tough books on that list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very tough books on the Rory Gilmore list! I'm not sure how truly far along I'll get with that one. It'll be fun trying, though!

      I enjoyed the Standalone Challenge and I'm looking forward to it again. It truly is nice reading something not in a series. Soooo many series out there.

      Good luck with your challenges and happy reading!!!

      Delete
  2. I need to work on the Rory Gilmore challenge, too! I don't think I read any books on the list last year ...

    Good luck with all of your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading challenges this year. :)


    Happy New Year...
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete