Teaser Tuesday 4.10.12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the TITLE and AUTHOR too, so others can add to their TBR piles or Goodreads list if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week comes from The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen.**



 "Time's up, Jax," ponytail brother said. "Put her to sleep and erase her memory. Now."



Sasha tried to duck and run when he moved, but she'd barely begun to turn before his arms closed around her and everything went dark. Pg. 26




Let me know if you've read this book and your thoughts!


**The book's link takes you to the Goodreads page for the book. 
The author's link takes you to the author on Twitter.


12 comments:

  1. I read The Mephisto Covenant. It was only meh for me but I hope you enjoy it.
    I did love Jax :-)

    (& yes, you should meet Lon - if you like a really good guy that's a little rough around the edges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a teaser! :D Oh, I love the book cover.

    Aleksandra and her Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice teaser! I'm curious to know why they are erasing her memory. My teasers are from Until Next Time by Amy Lignor and The Fireman Who Loved Me by Jennifer Bernard. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erasing someone's memory? Sounds ominous. Great teaser!

    If you’d like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this one, but now I want to know more!

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. That teaser gave me chills. I want to know what's happening! I wanted to read this one ever since it came out. Thanks for sharing! Great teaser! New follower. Happy reading!

    Check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this book, what a perfect choice for a teaser! LOVE THIS MEME TOO! New friends to meet! Teaser Tuesdays @ Cabin Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cover rocks, teaser rocks. Must add to TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking forward to this one for a while! Glad I finally made it!
      I agree about the cover. I think it's beautiful!

      Delete
  9. Hi, New follower. I had never heard of the author or book before until I saw it on a couple of other sites. I'll have to add it to my TBR pile!!
    My TT: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had never heard of this book before but your teaser perked my interest. Hope you are enjoying it so far.
    My teaser http://areadersdevotion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very intriguing teaser.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_10.html

      Delete