Teaser Tuesday 4.17.12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the TITLE and AUTHOR too, so others can add to their TBR piles or Goodreads list if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week comes from Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver.**


That is the girl I was then: stumbling, sinking, lost in brightness and space. My past has been wiped clean, bleached a stark and spotless white. Pg. 46

Let me know if you've read this book and your thoughts!


**The book's link takes you to the Goodreads page for the book. 
The author's link takes you to the author on Twitter.

5 comments:

  1. This book was so good! So sad but amazing! I HATED the cliffhanger ending. I wanted to throw the book. lol
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, can't wait to get my hands on this one!

    Here’s my post – from Cathrynne M. Valente’s ‘Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland’!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. I will defiantly be checking it out.
    You can read my TT here: http://www.riereviews.blogspot.co.uk/
    Love rie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it on my stacks and can't wait to get to it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very interesting. I'll have to check it out!

    Here;s my TT:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-41712.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete