Teaser Tuesday 4.24.12



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the TITLE and AUTHOR too, so others can add to their TBR piles or Goodreads list if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week comes from The Daughters by Joanna Philbin.**
  
I'm almost finished with my current read, so I thought I'd tease myself, and you, with the next book on my pile -- The Daughters!




School started tomorrow, which meant that today they would grab something from Pinkberry, stroll through the West Village, and catch up on their summers - their last-day-of-summer ritual. Since nursery school, Hudson and Carina had been her best friends. Lizzie thought of them as the Brita filters for her life.  Pg. 3




Let me know if you've read this book and your thoughts!


This definitely sounds like a great friendship read. And I kind of need that in my life right now. :) And hey, if Pinkberry is involved, count me in! :)


**The book's link takes you to the Goodreads page for the book. 
The author's link takes you to the author on Twitter. 

1 comment:

  1. This teaser sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:
    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete