Teaser Tuesday 4.3.12



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the TITLE and AUTHOR too, so others can add to their TBR piles or Goodreads list if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week comes from The Girl of Fire and Thorns 
by Rae Carson.**





I take a deep breath. "They don't expect me at all, do they?"
He shakes his head. "No. They don't know I'm bringing a wife home with me." Pg. 46








When I read that, I did a little "oooooo!!!!" I can't wait to read and find out more!

Let me know if you've read this book and your thoughts!


**The book's link takes you to the Goodreads page for the book. 
The author's link takes you to the author on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment